Winamax Poker Rakeback Deal and Review
Winamax Poker Rakeback Deal
ItalyPokerDeals offers the following Winamax Poker rakeback deal:
- Access to a rare French reservation with soft cash games & MTTs
- 100% up to €500 First Deposit Bonus, worth 13% rakeback equivalent
- €1,000 First Depositors Freeroll
- VIP Loyalty Program with up to 40% rakeback
While it does not offer a traditional VIP system with a tier based rakeback for grinders, Winamax still uses a loyalty program to reward most active players. Thus, for MTTs you earn 4 Miles per each EUR paid in rake, whereas for cash games you earn 3 Miles for the same amount of rake. Moreover, the loyalty system uses a multiplier for the amount of Miles accumulated, that increases depending on the loyalty level. It is worth mentioning that there are 6 monthly levels and 6 annual levels, according to our Winamax Poker review.
Winamax Poker Monthly VIP Levels and Rewards:
- Chrome: 20 to 69 Miles (x1 multiplier) – get access to 1 monthly €1,000 GTD Freeroll
- Aluminium: 70 to 249 Miles (x1 multiplier) – join 1 monthly € 1,000 GTD Freroll
- Bronze: 250 to 999 Miles (x1.25 multiplier) – earn 5 € bonus once accumulating 750 Miles throughout the month and also participate in 1 monthly €3,000 GTD Freeroll
- Silver: 1,000 to 2,999 Miles (x1.5 multiplier) - €5 bonus is released after 1,500 Miles earned during the month and €10 for additional 800 Miles, also participate in €10,000 GTD Freeroll
- Gold: 3,000 to 5,999 Miles (x2 Multiplier) – earn €10 bonus for 4,000 acquired during the month and €15 for additional 1,000 Miles, also participate in €13,000 GTD Freeroll
- Platinum: 6,000 Miles or more (x2.5 Multiplier) - €15 bonus is credited to your account for 7,000 miles acquired during the month and €20 for additional 1,500 miles
Winamax Poker Annual VIP Levels and Rewards:
- Diamond 1: 50,000 to 99,999 Miles - €20 bonus is released for 7,500 miles earned during every month and €20 for additional 2,500 Miles
- Diamond 2: 100,000 to 249,999 Miles - €40 bonus is credited for 13,000 miles acquired every month and €40 for additional 7,000 Miles
- Diamond 3: 250,000 to 499,999 Miles - €75 bonus earned on a monthly basis for 27,000 miles and €75 for extra 13,000 miles
- Diamond 4: 500,000 to 999,999 Miles - €150 bonus released for 50,000 miles every month and €150 for extra 30,000 miles
- Diamond 5: 1,000,000 to 2,499,999 Miles - €250 bonus credited to your account on a monthly basis for 95,000 miles acquired and €250 for extra 55,000 miles
- Red Diamond: 2,500,000 or more – earn €1,500 bonus for 250,000 miles accumulated throughout the month + €500 bonus for additional 250,000 miles + €500 bonus for extra 250,000 miles + €500 bonus for extra 250,000 miles + €1,000 bonus for extra 500,000 miles
While it is hard to calculate precisely Winamax Poker rakeback earned by players, we estimate that in practice you earn between 10% and 40%. Of course, the higher your VIP level, the more cashback you earn due to the higher multiplier applied to your acquired Miles. Your loyalty VIP level is calculated based on how many Miles you accumulated throughout the month or on a yearly basis.
Moreover, Diamond players also get access to some special freerolls:
- Diamond Freeroll - €15,000 GTD every Sunday on a monthly basis
- Super Diamond Freeroll - €20,000 GTD every Sunday of each month
Players who earn the highest Winamax Poker annual VIP level, Red Diamond, are also offered a seat to participate at all Winamax Poker live events.
Winamax Cashier (Deposit and Withdrawal Methods)
Winamax uses EUR currency for processing payments. For compliance reasons, users need to verify their identity and bank account upon registration. After that, you can enable withdrawals using bank wire, debit cards or Skrill. For both deposits and cashouts there is a minimum amount of €10. However, if you want to fully harvest the initial bonus, you need to deposit €500 so that you can take benefit of the additional Winamax Poker rakeback. When it comes to cashouts, they may take up to 5 business days (the 1st one a little longer) and are capped to €10,000 per each transaction.
Winamax Poker Traffic and Games Overview
Given that French players are not allowed to play on poker sites that don’t own a French license, most of the traffic at Winamax comes from amateur French players. Thus, games at Winamax are considered pretty soft, as compared to mainstream poker sites. The traffic can be boasted by other european players who may join the network, according to our Winamax Poker review.
According to Pokerscout, Winamax still stands in the top sites when it comes to cash games traffic, with about 500 users online on average. The peak traffic obviously occurs during French evenings and weekends, with most of the action taking place at NLHE and Omaha cash games, where you can find dozens of tables at micro stakes and up to 15 tables at low stakes. 1/3 of the Texas Holdem cash games action takes place at full ring tables as well, with heads up games up to NL200.
Rarely, you can also find Omaha tables above PLO200, but during peak hours you may find some action at NL1K. There is little traffic for fast-fold poker variant, whereas the SNG lobby looks also poor. MTTs are also pretty soft, Winamax offering over €10 million in GTD tournaments each month.
Winamax Poker Rake Structure
The rake at Winamax is pretty high compared with the average 5% charged by the industry. Winamax charges a 6.5% rake, with rake cap between €1,5 and €4 depending on stakes and number of players. However, they are forced to charge higher rake due to French gaming requirements.
Winamax Poker Tracking, software features, account access and details
The software is user friendly and easy to navigate allowing you to filter the games and format, being properly designed to serve the needs of recreational players. Thus, it is available for Windows and MAC desktop versions as well as Android or iOS mobile devices. You may even choose in browser play if you don’t want to download the poker client or any mobile app.
Winamax really focuses on creating a great gaming experience to enhance a great user experience, the lobby being very intuitive and the design being eye catchy with a lot of focus on visual details. While Poker Trackers is supported by the software, Holdem Manager is not working at the moment.
French players are forced to join Winamax due to the lack of alternatives, being a segregated market. However, other users from Europe might also access the rare French reservation, providing proof of a European bank account and being verified. If you want to check whether you are eligible to play at Winamax, don’t hesitate to get in contact with our support at skype ID: italy_pkr
Winamax Poker Bonus
New players can harvest the 100% up to €500 Winamax First Deposit Bonus, which can be released during the first 90 days since the initial deposit. The maximum amount that can be earned is €500. To collect the bonus, the player needs to earn Miles by paying rake at poker games. The bonus is credited to your account in €20 increments for every €150 paid in rake. Therefore, it is equivalent to about 13% additional Winamax Poker rakeback throughout the first 3 months of play.
Winamax Poker Promotions
There are plenty of Winamax Poker promotions designed to attract and reward recreational players.
Winamax Poker First Depositors Freeroll
New players are being offered a free entry to the €1,000 Welcome Freeroll. To be eligible to join the freeroll, you need to make a minimum deposit of €10 at Winamax.
Winamax Poker Daily Freerolls
Winamax also hosts other daily freerolls which helps improve the poker ecology of the site. There are at least 10 daily freerolls at Winamax with guaranteed prizes ranging from €50 to €250. This is a cheap way to build your bankroll if you are a beginner and don’t have enough starting capital.
€100,000 Two-Day Main Event flagship tournament
Winamax also hosts a €100,000 guaranteed main event tournament with an entry fee of €50, where rebuys are available. The MTT has two starting days on Sunday and Monday, everyone who passes the first day playing until Tuesday. This is considered one of the softest tournaments in online poker due to the lack of qualified opponents and should be a nice add-on for grinders worldwide.
Winamax Poker Review
Winamax Poker is the largest French online poker site, surpassing even Pokerstars.fr, due to its weak player pool. The website has been launched in 2007 and has become the flagship of the French regulated market, hosting very soft cash games and tournaments. Besides the juicy action, it also stands out with its cutting edge software, merely designed to attract recreational players.
According to our Winamax Poker review, the website is focused on French players but allows Europeans to join the network if they pass the compliance requirements. The main advantages of playing at Winamax are the very good games, the excellent software and decent traffic for cash games. Winamax might also be suitable for bumhunting especially during peak hours.
The main disadvantages are the decreasing traffic during last years, being a segregated room, the lack of Holdem Manager tracker support and the higher than average rake for cash games. Moreover, grinders might feel better rewarded when playing at other poker sites, since Winamax has a rather poor bonus offering and does not offer a traditional VIP system, being pretty hard to estimate the exact Winamax poker rakeback earned by regulars.
However, there is a matter of debate whether the lack of good players isn’t actually compensating for all the additional costs of playing at Winamax. These being said, we consider Winamax an excellent choice for those familiarized with poker reservations who are seeking for better places where they can increase their winrate by exploiting weaker opponents. For the rest, Winamax might still be a very good starting point for trial and error, while at least harvesting the welcome bonus.